Hello Charles,
Attached are the hal and ini files that I believe are being used. Now all
of the steppers are working. The CNC is moving. The X and Z are moving in
the wrong direction. I suppose there is some documentation that shows me
what to do next. I need to adjust the scale, I think. Sorry that it took me
so long to remember how to copy the files to the SD card so I could send
them.