I don't know if this went anywere, ie setting up distcc to build
Machinekit, but with all the other ARM stuff going on around the world(rPi,
etc) cross compiling came up and as usual up came requirements for native
building of some parts and I mentioned distcc.  While I missed the news in
2018 distcc was updated to v3.3 in 2018.

Happy Solstice, Merry Christmas or whatever you're into this time of year.