Hi,
Jan 9, 2021, 22:05 by moronicsm...@gmail.com:

> https://cloudsmith.io/~machinekit/repos/machinekit/packages/?q=python3-avahi
> << This i dodnt even knew that it existed by reading the documentation. :)
>
> I was talking about the machinekit-hal repository. :)
>
> Regarding documentation, is there a way to get hold of you for a call? A zoom
> or similar where i can pick you brain or start dumping parts of it to stick
> into documentation.
> Or we could even do something like setup a Discord for contributors just to
> be able to sync whats going on, what people are working on what needs to be
> tested and documented.

Well, there is the Matrix room #machinekit:matrix.org connected to the Gitter
room Machinekit/Machinekit and few IRC channels.

> As far as ive seen by reading thru all the code base.. the painpoints atm, is
> outdated website, outdated documentation and lack of communication.. And this
> is prob true for every opensource project i have been part of.

Yes, the site is outdated and given that the documentation is the site, then
that's connected. I am trying to keep the communication part, I don't think it
is that bad.

Cern.