Just to update on this, I now have the 2nd instance of Remora controlling a
3D printer.  My  setup is a 2GB rPi4 connected over SPI and AUX(monitoring)
to a MKS Sbase v1.3 controller running Remora and wired to a stock Creality
Ender 3.
The power, heatbed, hotend and one fan connected easily to the screw
terminals, One hotend fan has a 2p JST-XH connector so I made a pigtail
with flying leads to connect to the 4th screw terminal on the MKS Sbase
board.
The Ender end stops are 2p JST-XH connectors and the MKS Sbase has 3p
JST-XH connectors so I made cable adapters.

I checked the 3 axis's for proper motion/direction and configured then
checked basic movement and used best guess to get decent speed. I then
calibrated the 4th axis(Extruder) and printed a test object.

Next I want to work on tuning velocity and acceleration on the 3 motion
axis's and see how fast it can be pushed. Just a stock hotend with a
silicon insulation cover so i hope that ends up being the limitation.
I will look for banding and corner oozing and will report back.