Hi,

I am working on IE 5.00.3105.0116.

I have a jsp page, from which I am calling a servlet as part of the 'action'
command.

Here is the problem I am facing:

step 1: I am loading the jsp page.

step 2: Entering all the data in the jsp page.

step 3: Hitting the 'continue' button, which will call the servlet.

step 4: Servlet will receive all the form data using POST method,
        it will do some processing with the data and will generate a
        page.
step 5: At this point, after generating the page, if I hit 'browser'   back
butoon, it is displaying the jsp page but without the entered data. i.e. it
is displaying the blank jsp page.

This is the problem, when I hit the browser's back button, previously
entered values needs to be restored.

Any help in this regard is very much appreciated.

thanks for your time.

thank you,
dhanu