From: Sivan Mozes [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Saturday, August 25, 2001 11:16 PM
To: Mac Internet Explorer Talk
Subject: Re: Flash no more

No QuickTime either. Interestingly enough, this seems to apply only to
embedded content. A link to a movie (mpeg) opens up in a window. I
recall having problems first when trying to watch MWNY keynote, did it
get bad with 10.0.4 a few weeks before? The only other update was web
sharing.

I did not rename IE [3521]. I tried installing IE5.1.1 from software
update [3408], but the problem persists.