Dan Frakes wrote:

>"Jimmy Grewal" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>>In certain rare situations, what you describe does happen. It's a
>>known bug.
>
>Thanks for the note, Jimmy. However, I don't know if I would call it "rare"
>-- I can duplicate it on almost any web page on my machine ;)
>
>Is there anything I can do as a user to reduce how much it happens for me?
>Is there anything I can do as a website author to reduce how much it happens
>for those visiting my sites? Thanks!

I'm not sure if I'm having the same problem, but I see it a lot -- I
click in white space on MacNN and get a comment link.

Paul

         shad 96c / uw cs 2001 / mac activist / eda / fumbler
fan of / jewel / sophie b. / sarah slean / steve poltz / emm gryner /
       / x-files / buffy / dawson's creek / habs / bills / 49ers /

         t h i n k  d i f f e r e n t.

"Pessimism prevails, we are incapable of understanding the complexity
 around us, so we must simply attempt to fake our way through it and
 appear to look intelligent." -- SDT

To unsubscribe send mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To search the archives:
          <http://www.mail-archive.com/macie-talk%40lists.boingo.com/>