From: Scott Stevenson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, August 28, 2001 9:43 PM
To: Mac Internet Explorer Talk
Subject: IE6 for Mac

Should this be interpreted as "we have no reason to believe IE6 will
appear on the Mac" or "nobody has talked about it yet, but it seems
likely it would happen eventually?"

-----------------
Q. Will Internet Explorer 6 provide cross-platform support?

A. There are no plans at this time for versions of Internet Explorer 6
on operating systems other than Windows.
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/ie/evaluation/faq/default.asp

The fact that next summer marks the end of a five year period is a
little worrisome.

    - Scott

--
Scott Stevenson