At 9:55 -0700 2001-08-31, Jimmy Grewal wrote:
>We are slowly working to improve the content on our web sites, and I'm
>passing your suggestion on to the team.  As a larger percentage of
>visitors to our site upgrade to more modern browsers, will transition to
>more compliant content.  It will also be easier once all the tools we
>use do the same.

Fine and happy but I was more suggesting a feature for IE and other
browsers... ;-)

There are a lot of others things we can do with HTML, but if features
are not implemented in browsers, it doesn't help or encourage people
to use it.

Thanks for the answer, anyway.

--
Karl Dubost / W3C - Conformance Manager