just FYI, this doesn't work in WinIE 6, either. Sounds like a site bug.

Paul

         shad 96c / uw cs 2001 / mac activist / eda / fumbler
fan of / jewel / sophie b. / sarah slean / steve poltz / emm gryner /
       / x-files / buffy / dawson's creek / habs / bills / 49ers /

         t h i n k  d i f f e r e n t.

"I was looking at the Jennifer Lopez liner notes. There are songs
 on her latest album...[it's] called 'J.Lo' or something, is it?
 Or 'Jo. Lez'? I don't know. And there were songs that have seven
 writers -- you know, I mean how many assholes does it take to
 screw in a light bulb? Get a life already. It's ridiculous."
 -- Chantal Kreviazuk, in the _McGill Tribune_, 3/20/01

To unsubscribe send mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To search the archives:
          <http://www.mail-archive.com/macie-talk%40lists.boingo.com/>