I was updating some settings in my IE file helpers and discovered a bug.
When selecting an application to handle a file type, the type and creator
fields are filled based on values from the application. For the file type,
an application could have several different types - the first type is
automatically filled in when the application is selected. To the right of
the file type box is a menu, which should allow different file types to be
selected. If I try to select a file type off of this list, that type is not
set in the file type field. I have to manually enter the desired type into
this box.

IE 5.1/OS X 10.1

Also, I have noticed that I seem to get duplicate entries in the file
helpers list. Is there any way to cause IE to automatically locate duplicate
entries and get rid of the duplicates.
--
Eric Hildum