Jimmy Grewal wrote:

>Did they work in IE 5.0 under OS 9?  Do they work in any OS X browser or via
>the AppletRunner utility that comes with OS X 10.1?

I can't get them to work in Netscape 6.1, OmniWeb 4.0.5, Opera 5.0 beta
or iCab 2.5.2. Works like a charm in Applet Runner.

(hmm, seems to work okay in IE now. weird.)

Paul

         shad 96c / uw cs 2001 / mac activist / eda / fumbler
fan of / jewel / sophie b. / sarah slean / steve poltz / emm gryner /
       / x-files / buffy / dawson's creek / habs / bills / 49ers /

         t h i n k  d i f f e r e n t.

"People on ruglist who've been 'Burns fans for ages and their attitude
 toward Jewel is ... interesting. Sorta like a wise old man, but in a
 drunk Rugburns kinda way."

To unsubscribe send mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To search the archives:
          <http://www.mail-archive.com/macie-talk%40lists.boingo.com/>