A pet peeve of mine is getting trapped in sites that are redirected.
It'd be nice to have the Back action skip the redirecting page. I'm
aware of the various ways to do this when needed, but would prefer not
to go through trial and error and playing with menus.

I can't imagine sites or users that rely on this functionality in its
current form, but I suppose this can be optional in prefs--permanent,
with a keyboard modifier for the old behavior, or automatically extract
the history pane with the presumed destination highlighted in the stack.

Sivan

To unsubscribe send mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To search the archives:
          <http://www.mail-archive.com/macie-talk%40lists.boingo.com/>