Hello!
I just came across some weird behaviour. I have tried to access Telstra's
white pages telephone directory. I used to be able to just go to Telstra
then White Pages and then carry out a search for the person's name (usually)
and the search engine then provided the phone number  (hopefully). I tried
this today and got a message "IE can not handle the type of download
requested (some MIME type designation). Would you like to invoke a plug-in,
designate a helper application or download it to disk?" This all means
nothing to me since I want to do an online search and not download anything.
The file extension is given as .wp.sit.
Does this mean that the facility to obtain phone numbers online is broken
and gone? Is there some alternative?
Powerbase 180 Macintosh (603e)
MacOS9.1
IE 5.0