On 10.10.2001 22:01 Uhr, Dénes BOGSÁNYI <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I used to be able to just go to Telstra then White Pages and then carry out a
> search for the person's name (usually) and the search engine then provided the
> phone number  (hopefully). I tried this today and got a message "IE can not
> handle the type of download requested (some MIME type designation). Would you
> like to invoke a plug-in, designate a helper application or download it to
> disk?"

Works fine for me (IE5, OS 9.0.4) though I hardly ever use the Telstra
directory ... Guess you mean one of these pages:

http://www.whitepages.com.au/wp/
http://telstra.com/index.jhtml

A search for "bogsanyi" (NSW, Other Areas, Residential), for example,
resulted in two entries :-) Some temporary misconfiguration maybe?

Christian

To unsubscribe send mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To search the archives:
          <http://www.mail-archive.com/macie-talk%40lists.boingo.com/>