Reports to this page will get to us eventually.

-----Original Message-----
From: Scott Stevenson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Sunday, September 23, 2001 6:44 PM
To: Mac Internet Explorer Talk
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Where to send bug reports

On Sunday, September 23, 2001, at 05:18 PM, Susan Lesch wrote:

> I finally found a bug report form on the Web. Sometimes it would help
> to have a URI rather than have to ask people to subscribe to a list.
>
> http://support.microsoft.com/support/feedback/

These all appear to be Windows products. My experience is that unless it

explicitly says "Internet Explorer for the Mac" or "Macintosh Edition",
all references on microsoft.com are to the Windows product. I guess we
can resolve this pretty easily by asking if stuff submitted to the above

url actually ends up in the hands of the right people.

     - Scott

To unsubscribe send mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To search the archives:
          <http://www.mail-archive.com/macie-talk%40lists.boingo.com/>