Of course, the big question is:

'eventually' = with the usual delays from web-based submissions, and thus
both the Win team and the Mac team get these reports equally 'eventually'

or

'eventually' = after the Web and Win teams are done playing foosball with
the reports, they will eventually make it to the Mac team in a badly
crumpled form.

Actually, is there a more direct form of deedback for the Mac team, or how
about placing a similar feedback link on the Mac section of the MS
website...?

Harry

> Reports to this page will get to us eventually.

---
http://www.zinkdifferent.com

"Virtue does not come from money, but rather from virtue comes money,
and all things good to man" -Socrates