First off, let me say I am quite impressed with the final release of 5.1
(installed it this morning) especially as it pertains to javascript/dhtml
performance.

To the problem:

As I was going through some of my old work I came across the following use
of PNGs with alpha transparencies on moving divs which doesn't seem to
behave. On some occasions the images do not load, but instead there are
little broken image icons in the layers that move. On a relaod of the page
the images seem to load and then there are drawing problems - most of the
time being that the page just stops redrawing all together.

http://placenamehere.com/libraryDoodles/20010325.05.html

(open the page in mozilla for expected behavior or look at the following
screenshot for a static look:
http://placenamehere.com/libraryDoodles/20010325.05.jpg)

Is there something I'm missing here, or is this a legitimate bug?

--
name://chris  aka://10sball http://placenamehere.com