On Wednesday, August 27, 2003, at 08:22 PM, Jonathan Miller wrote:

On Wednesday, August 27, 2003, at 08:58 AM, Amber Rhea wrote:

snip

I wish you the best of luck. I hope you can convince him of the superiority of macs. In addition to security be sure to mention that there are presently absolutely no viruses for Mac OS X. Although I am guessing that is what you mean by security. I am in a district with Macs, and PCs (mostly Macs) and it seems my network administrator is constantly dealing with PC viruses. Also, I don't know how

snip

That's a bad link to the Washington Post.

<http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A34978-2003Aug23.htmll>

Jonathan, just thought I should point out the bad link. Excellent information you are giving!

Charlie Pinneo
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

   /      Buy books, CDs, videos, and more from Amazon.com     \
  / <http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/redirect-home/lowendmac> \