Hi,

I'm trying to bundle my application using Oracle JavaAppLauncher (from the
AppBundler project files). all app classes are not in Jar but in a simple
directory structure as follow:

my.app/Contents/Java/
my.app/Contents/Java/classes
my.app/Contents/Java/setting
my.app/Contents/Java/lib
my.app/Contents/Java/bin
my.app/Contents/Java/db
my.app/Contents/Java/Launcher.jar           (This is just launcher jar and
does not have any classes)
my.app/Contents/MacOS/JavaAppLauncher
my.app/Contents/PkgInfo
my.app/Contents/PlugIns/jdk1.8.0.jdk
my.app/Contents/Resources/icon.icns

I'm using scripting to do this and not by AppBundler.
Once i launch the application, it didn't recognize its location and hence
other folders are not seen. NullPointerException are thrown because of this.

I tried many things without successful e.g. -Duser.dir in the info.plist,
copying the files to many places in root, in MacOS folder, in Resources
folder, in Resources/Java folder. I'm not able to launch it. I'm
troubleshooting by running ./JavaAppLauncher

appreciate any help