On Apr 6, 2014, at 2:10 AM, Abu Abdullah <falcon.sh...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm using scripting to do this and not by AppBundler.
> Once i launch the application, it didn't recognize its location and hence
> other folders are not seen. NullPointerException are thrown because of this.
>
> I tried many things without successful e.g. -Duser.dir in the info.plist,
> copying the files to many places in root, in MacOS folder, in Resources
> folder, in Resources/Java folder. I'm not able to launch it. I'm
> troubleshooting by running ./JavaAppLauncher

Did you update Info.plist to indicate the embedded JRE?
What do you mean by the Launcher.jar has no classes? How does it work without
classes?
Where are the classes?
user.dir for app bundler defaults to your user home directory. Trying to access
anything off that inside your application bundle can't really be counted on.

Michael Hall

trz nio.2 for OS X http://www195.pair.com/mik3hall/index.html#trz

HalfPipe Java 6/7 shell app http://www195.pair.com/mik3hall/index.html#halfpipe

AppConverter convert Apple jvm to openjdk apps
http://www195.pair.com/mik3hall/index.html#appconverter