On Nov 14, 2010, at 2:42 AM, Aron S. Spencer wrote:

> Sure, if you're comparing a released version of Safari and Firefox with a
> beta of Chrome. If you try Webkit v. Chrome, you'll find that Webkit is
> usually faster.

Chrome IS a webkit browser (which is why they have the same Developer Tools
built in).  Both are very fast browsers, I don't want to quibble about minor
differences in page rendering microseconds. My subjective impression is that
the renderers are the same but the rest of the browser "stuff" is faster with
Chrome.

./s

--
Birdhouse web and mail hosting