Ashley Aitken <mrhat...@mac.com> squawked out on Tuesday 30-Aug-2011@09:03:00
> Anyway I think it is clear that in the future an iOS device can (for all
> practical purposes) only be associated with one iTunes account.  So if we
> want to have separate accounts I can't see how they can share apps, Music etc.

No, this is certainly not true. When I gave my old 3GS to my mom there was a
long period of time there where the phone had apps that were mine and apps that
were hers. Eventually we got all the ‘mine’ apps off or replaced, but she was
able to run the phone without any issues with two iTunes accounts and at least
apps from each account working.

The apps of mine she liked she bought on her own account and the ones she
didn’t like she just deleted. She wasn’t able to update the ones on my account,
so there was built-in motivation to either buy or delete.

--
"He has Van Gogh's ear for music." - Billy Wilder