> Pfft, they use cell phones to give us cancer. They track us through
> the plastic strips in our money. That's why I trade in large stone
> discs.

Actually, given how much swipe transactions (atm or credit cards)
occur, and since these are all banks that are subject to government
regulation, and since getting records from banks is not subject to
either the "unreasonable searches" clause nor the 9th amendment right
of privacy, they really can track us through our money.

That is the current legal and technological state of affairs, at least
in the USA.

--
Political and economic blog of a strict constitutionalist
http://StrictConstitution.BlogSpot.com