No Siri because they do a Wifi-only iPad. Think about it.

No Thunderbolt because … seriously, the 40-pin connector is called a 40-pin
connector because it has 40 pins, some of which are used for stuff you
couldn't do with Thunderbolt.

So, yeah, it doesn't come with a Moon Pony.

On Thu, Mar 8, 2012 at 7:46 AM, LuKreme <krem...@kreme.com> wrote:

> On 08 Mar 2012, at 00:43 , Vince LaMonica wrote:
>
> > Umm...I do it all the time on my first generation iPad. $29 camera kit
> from Apple [and a CF card adaptor for reading CF cards from my Canon]. This
> allows me to read SD, CF and USB sticks with movies/photos on them and
> import them into Photos app.
>
> "Pictures" is specific. "Documents" is generic. Yes, the CCK will allow
> you to import and export pictures and movies. That is ALL it will do. No,
> you can't put all your Word documents on it, nor PDFs or pubs to throw at
> iBooks. It is for pictures and video *only*.
>
> --
> I don't believe there's a power in the 'verse can stop Kaylee from bein'
> cheerful. Sometimes you just wanna duct-tape her mouth and dump her in
> the hold for a month.

 Jared Earle :: There is no SPORK
 jea...@gmail.com :: http://jearle.eu
 Hosting :: http://cat5.org