On Mar 2, 2013, at 10:10 PM, steve harley <st...@paper-ape.com> wrote:
> here is the script:
>
> <https://www.dropbox.com/sh/pt34svg6dn1z9fq/V-FnTrVUxh?m>

Thanks for this; I look forward to checking it out when I get a chance. Browser
headaches are high on my list of daily annoyances, such that I'm almost afraid
to start complaining, because I could easily go off on an infinite rant.

I have been finding that Safari often (always?) doesn't reopen all the windows
and tabs I had open. After relaunching I'll look at the Windows menu, and it'll
be much shorter than when I quit. My workaround is to Option-close to close all
the windows, then go to the History menu to reload all windows from last
session. I *never* trust Safari to restore my window state, which is really
sad. I mention this in case some of you are also losing tabs on relaunch but
haven't happened to notice.

I could have sworn that Chrome was much better about relaunching, but right now
it is taking an eternity.

--Andy