In our previous episode (Friday, 01-Mar-2013), Ashley Aitken said:
> On most (all?) browsers I only sees the title of the selected tab in the
> Windows list.  I just need to see a list of all titles or a visualisation of
> all tabs for all windows.
>
> Is there any plugin in any browser that would do this?

As I recall, Opera had a much better tab management system.

Firefox has at least one plugin that shows tabs n a sidebar with longer text
display. I don't know the name of it, but Steve Gibson uses a Firefox add-on to
manage his *hundreds* of tabs which I've heard him mention on his Security Now
podcast.

--
The ability to ask question like 'Where am I and who is the "I" that is
asking?' is one of the things that distinguishes mankind from, say,