Is there a program that can mount a DVD as De-CSS'd?

My goal is simple: some video players (mplayer/etc) can handle DVD
movies at faster than normal speed. Apple's DVD player can not do
anything between 1x speed with audio, and 2x speed without.

But the program I have -- MPlayerX -- cannot handle the movie that
shows up when a DVD is inserted -- makes sense, as it is encrypted,
and the decryption is inside Apple's player.

How can I just mount the DVD as decrypted?
--
Political and economic blog of a strict constitutionalist
http://StrictConstitution.BlogSpot.com

This message may have been spell checked by a laptop kitten.