Hi Steve,

Well, that's what I thought as well, but it did not work in my current case.
As I mentioned in my original post, this did not capture any mailboxes that
were in mail folders (and subfolders).  If all of my mailboxes were at the top
level, it probably would have worked fine.  But I have a lot of things like,
for example, Apple/hardware, Apple/software, etc.  In fact, I have some
directories that are 3 or 4 layers deep.  Any mailboxes within such subfolders
were not retrieved.

Gregg