> On Oct 28, 2014, at 11:45 AM, LuKreme <krem...@kreme.com> wrote:
>

>> On 28 Oct 2014, at 12:32 , Kevin Callahan <kc...@mac.com> wrote:
>>
>> I must be blind: how do you sort by Date Added in the new iTunes.  Or is it
>> “Recently Added”?  Still, can’t find a way to sort by Date Added.
>
> 1) Go to music
> 2) Select "Playlists"
> 3) choose a playlist from the sidebar
> 4) click on (or add and then click on) Date Added
> 5) Profit
>
> (you can make a smart playlist that includes all the music: Media Kind is
> Music)

I have My Music selected and sorted by Songs. I don’t want to put these newly
added songs into any playlist at the moment.

I discovered I could two-finger tap in any column header to bring up a
contextual menu allowing me to choose from among many options.  It’s a much
larger list then if you go to the menu, view options and choose from the Show
Columns popup.