I'd like to know how to run a command at login. Specifically, an hdiutil
command to attach a drive image.

I need this to run from login window, after logging in, but before anything
else -- before finder tries to run, can't find the directory, and loses my
place; before terminal tries to start up, and puts me in either / or ~ because
the directory I was working in is no longer there.

For that matter, is there any way to get a command run early in bootup?
rc.local is late -- too many other daemons have started before it runs (long
ago, you could edit /etc/rc and add stuff before the multi-user startup
started. Now?)

---
Entertaining minecraft videos
http://YouTube.com/keybounce