I own it…and it works…and pretty much supports any scanner you may have.

That said…the interface is…obtuse at best and the number of options in it are
myriad. In addition the author…at least according to a lot of posts I’ve
seen…isn’t very service oriented and isn’t interested in reducing the
complexity or fixing minor bugs/annoyances.

So…YMMV.