This morning I opened my Apple iBook and (easily) installed BBEdit 6.1.

I don't have "Classic" on the iBook, but I just followed the instructions
for the update and all went smooth.

This is so cool, a Unix OS with an awesome GUI, Perl 5.6, Apache WebServer,
and now the best glue gun in the world, BBEdit, all running seamless on my
laptop. I think it's safe to say that there is now no better way to develop
perl/cgi applications.

The good people at Bare Bones deserve big thanks for this one!! Especially
Jim, who took the time to let us know it was ready. If he was close enough
I'd give him a big wet Kiss!!

Thanks!!
--
Bill Stephenson