Where is this translate command? Are you saying there is a way to
do a select all on a script and it will translate all extended
ascii into it's coded equivalent? It seems there must be a simple
way to do this because I can't imagine that programmers dealing
with extended characters are converting these letter by letter.
There must be a better way to do this. I hope...