> So far I've had no troubles running all of my
>Linux-based web sites on my Powerbook Ti, which makes development a
>real joy (nothing quite like programming while sipping an iced chai
>latte at Starbucks).

Yah, no kiddin' ;-)

Have tried mod_perl yet, but I've got php, mysql, zope and a few other goodies
cranking away!

I've got a set of virtual servers running under apache, so I can use local DNS
resolution and have a bunch of URLs like "client.eiotx.net, client2.eiotx.net" running
on the TiBook...

(eiotx.net is one of my domains, but it really wouldn't matter at this level.)

I've put a few entries into /etc/hosts and configured lookupd to also check there...

Peter

--
AzByCx DwEvFu GtHsIr JqKpLo MnNmOl PkQjRi ShTgUf VeWdXc YbZa& @

Peter Fraterdeus            http://www.midsummernightstamps.com
www.semiotx.com          Magical Images from the Moon's Garden!

MacOSX * Apache * PHP * mySQL * Linux * Typography * Web Design