On Sat, 29 Sep 2001, John W Baxter wrote:

> The Developer Tools are not in the free free update ("Instant Update") you
> get at the stores.  There may be other differences as well (the 9.2.1 CD in
> the Instant Update is just an updater...I'm not sure about the one in the
> order-from-Apple update).
>
> They are (said by Apple to be) part of the $19.95 plus tax free update one
> can order.

If you live near a Microcenter, I was in the Cambridge MA one yesterday
and they said that once the product is in stock, they'll have the 10.1
updates for free for anyone that wants it. CompUSA and others might want
your receipt for 10.0 or whatever, but Microcenter said they wouldn't
bother with anything like that.

But yeah, apparently it won't have the Developer Tools disc... :(

--
Chris Devers                     [EMAIL PROTECTED]