Hi All,
        Does anyone have any updated information on perl/Tk for OS X?  Most of my
stuff at work uses perl/Tk and I was over-joyed to install Tk on my Mac.  To
my chagrin it crashes exactly like described below.  Is there an OS X
-compatible version available now?  Does anyone know what causes this
problem?  I'm assuming it's a C thing...

-Aaron