I've read the archives and felt confident that I should get this to work,
but I don't :(

I grabbed dyld from http://www.lehigh.edu/Macintosh/X/ptk/dyld-tk, replaced
it with the old dyld. Forgot to change the permissions, and had to install
OS X on a separate partition to change the permissions back :)
Then grabbed TK800.024 from CPAN, and edited MMutil.pm

Doesn't work though.

dyld: perl multiple definitions of symbol _LangExit
/Library/Perl/darwin/auto/Tk/Event/Event.bundle definition of LangExit
/Library/Perl/darwin/auto/Tk/Tk.bundle definition of _LangExit

Is the error message.

Should I try reinstalling Tk? Replacing /usr/lib/dyld? Or is there maybe
some quick fix I can do?

Tor