On Friday, August 30, 2002, at 03:56 AM, John Siracusa wrote:
> Anyway, I guess it'd be good to have a simple point-and-click
> upgrade to
> 5.8.0.

I think there are a couple different things that would be good.
One is a fink package, another is the Apple installable bundle.
I myself would probably prefer a fink package, so I could have
the benefits of a package manager tracking things.  I think many
people wouldn't even want to bother with that, though, and
they'd prefer a mousey thing.

I've been meaning to create a fink package myself, but I haven't
found the time yet.

  -Ken