On Wednesday, November 6, 2002, at 07:02  PM, Puneet Kishor wrote:

Cool, thanks. Nice, well detailed instructions.
Thanks.

<snip />

The latest version is actually 2.0.43 but I think mod_perl for Apache 2 is still not production quality. I installed Apache2 on my Linux box and it works fine, but have been hesitant to muck around with it on my iBook.
Me, too. You're right that 2.0.43 is the latest, but the vast majority of web developers still use 1.3.x. This is especially true for mod_perl hackers, for whom mod_perl2 will be a big change, and for now is still in beta release.

Regards,

David

--
David Wheeler AIM: dwTheory