On Wednesday, December 4, 2002, at 05:04  AM, Chris Nandor wrote:

In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
 [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Ken Williams) wrote:

I was thinking about working on Proc::ProcessTable to get support for OS
X. But after a little effort, it occurred to me that I have no clue how
to access process table information. Anyone know this kind of thing, or
could tell me what docs to look at?
Mac::Processes can give you much of the information you could want.
Yeah, that looks like exactly what I want. Now if I can just get Mac::Carbon working under 10.1.5! =) Still haven't had any luck with that, it looks like a gcc 2/3 issue to me.

-Ken