In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
 [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Ken Williams) wrote:

> Yeah, that looks like exactly what I want.  Now if I can just
> get Mac::Carbon working under 10.1.5! =)  Still haven't had any
> luck with that, it looks like a gcc 2/3 issue to me.

Yeah, I dunno.  :/  I've not had any opportunity to even test it.  What I
could try to do is release binaries next time, putting them on
SourceForge.net (I won't bother putting them on the CPAN).  I think those
should work on 10.1.5.  Let me know if you want me to try (I am aiming for a
0.02 release of Mac::Carbon in the next 2 weeks).

--
Chris Nandor                      [EMAIL PROTECTED]    http://pudge.net/
Open Source Development Network    [EMAIL PROTECTED]     http://osdn.com/