Hi All,

I've written installation instructions for the new version of libapreq, 1.1, which is due to be released any second now. Would some of you do me the favor of testing the install by following my instructions on your systems, using the libapreq 1.1 release candidate? You can grab it here:

http://www.apache.org/~joes/libapreq-1.1_rc2.tar.gz

Just use the instructions in the attached INSTALL.MacOSX file that are relevant to your version of Mac OS X. If you're building libapreq against Apple's Apache on Jaguar, apply the attached Makefile.PL patch, first.

Thanks!

David

--
David Wheeler AIM: dwTheory