and it works.

Installing /Library/Perl/darwin/DBD/getsqlite.pl
Installing /Library/Perl/darwin/DBD/SQLite.pm
Installing /usr/share/man/man3/DBD::SQLite.3
Writing /Library/Perl/darwin/auto/DBD/SQLite/.packlist
Appending installation info to /System/Library/Perl/darwin/perllocal.pod
  /usr/bin/make install  -- OK

Thanks Paul, and Ken.