On Saturday, March 15, 2003, at 03:13 PM, Nathan Torkington wrote:

And if anyone's wondering "What Would Tim Do?", I think Tim would
want this thread to end so we can get back doing actual work with
Perl on Mac OS X.

And if not, perhaps he would move it under a different topic so as not to soil my name with it, eh? ;-)

David

[EMAIL PROTECTED]                              ICQ: 15726394
                                               Yahoo!: dew7e
                                               Jabber: [EMAIL PROTECTED]