for those interested in the origins of

"beyond the pale"

http://www.quinion.com/words/qa/qa-pal2.htm

I can appreciate that for those for whom this is their first 'major international crisis' that it is clearly times for jitters. But a part of the way that many handle these sorts of things is to focus on what can and needs to be done and in which context.

As such it would be helpful for both my 'hippies'
and my 'vets' if we can isolate macosx to being
about issues related to perl and OSX - as a
neutral topic that does not complicate 'their stressors'.

If people need to find forums in which to deal
with their 'emotional stressors' - feel free to
contact me off list, and I will try to assist them
in finding 'safe havens' where they can deal with
which ever position they believe is imperative.

ciao drieux

---