> * input method is a mess!  I like the old one ("disintegrated") better.

Yeah, I think the IM is going backwards as much as forwards, myself.

> * took 15 minutes to find how to enter '\' (backslash) instead of 」、
> (yen) ONCE Kotoeri is enabled.  Once Kotoeri is enabled, '\' key
> refuses to backslash and yens yens yens!  Solution: Add "US Extended"
> via [Input Menu] tab of [International] Preference Panel and use it.

I was able to get the backslash in the Project Builder editor in Jaguar
using the option key on the yen key or the forward slash key, I don't
remember which and I didn't bring my iBook to work today. Do any of
those key combinations work? (I'll try to remember to check that tonight.)

--
Joel Rees, programmer, Kansai Systems Group
Altech Corporation (Alpsgiken), Osaka, Japan