Panther users,

On Friday, Oct 24, 2003, at 13:41 Asia/Tokyo, Dan Kogai wrote:
On Friday, Oct 24, 2003, at 02:42 Asia/Tokyo, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Yes, this seems to be another case of a Perl define (I_POLL) colliding with a Mac OS X one (in OpenTransportProtocol.h). Panther now has poll() (an emulation actually), so that is why I_POLL is now defined.

A quick workaround is to apply the following patch:

Thank you!

If such is a deal, would somebody try

make CC='gcc2 -UI_POLL'

and see if it works? Currently I do not have an access to the latest Panther and it will take a while before my Panther environment gets ready enough to test an official Panther-ready, Jaguar-compatible version.

FYI, the command line above is at least Jaguar-compatible.

Thanks in advance.

Dan the Maintainer of MacOSX::File