Hi,

Reading the list I discovered MacPerl, Mac::Glue etc.

I program in Perl on UNIX/Linux/Mac OSX but have never done any GUI stuff and thought it may be fun to try this out.

I've spent quite a bit of time searching the web but have not come up with any Tutorials or high level information, I've read through the perldoc on the modules but this is low level stuff I want to get my hands dirty by trying stuff out ..

Are there any up to date documents for Mac OS X that I may read to get my teeth into this ? I've noticed Chris Nandor's book but it predates Mac OS X.

Thanks in advance for any leads to information to get my teeth into.

Jerry