On 21 Nov 2003, at 20:54, Chris Nandor wrote:

In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
 [EMAIL PROTECTED] (William Ross) wrote:

<snip>

In your case it looks like a broken link to libapreq. i had similar
errors with libapreq built through CPAN.pm, but I vaguely recall that
rebuilding it by hand seemed to work. It wasn't a new apache, though:
just the standard one, and i was so beset with error messages at the
time that it's hard to remember what worked.

But ... libapreq is what I am building/testing. I can't link libapreq to
itself ... so I have no idea what to do here. Here's the complete error:

i would have said that the errors were coming from a failure to link Apache::Request to libapreq. in a diffident, mumbled sort of a way.

I had similar trouble when in CPAN.pm but it all eventually worked for me when i downloaded libapreq from http://httpd.apache.org/apreq/ and approached it that way round.

?

best

will